Explore by topic
How to Navigate Our Business Online Banking (Step-by-Step Guide)
1. Access the BB Americas Bank website, click on Access My Account and select Business.
2. Enter your Company ID and User ID and click Login.
3. You will be redirected to a new page. Enter your Password and click Sign In.
Attention: Whenever you sign in to your Online Banking on a new device or browser, you will need to confirm your identity by receiving a Verification Code. There are two ways you can receive a verification code: SMS Text or Phone Call (We advise you to mute your phone, as the call is sensitive to noise).
4. Under the “Welcome” tab, you can view your accounts summary. To view account activities, click on the desired account.
5. Click on the star icon to set up your Favorites shortcut, which allows you to select up to 5 services for faster access.
6. If your company has been setup with Dual Approval, select Approvals to approve transfers, transaction templates, scheduled requests and more.
7. Select Reports to view account balance, reports, and electronic statements.
Money Movement Tab
8. Select Money Movement to Transfer Money between your own BB Americas business accounts, setup recurring transfers using Scheduled Requests, pay your bills using Bill Pay and perform Wire Transfers.
Account Services Tab
9. Select Account Services to place a Stop payment and Reorder Checks.
10. Select Administration to stay in touch with BB Americas through Communications, Manage Company Users, Set Up Alerts, view important Forms and Documents made available by the bank and to Manage Mobile Banking settings.
11. Use the Got Questions? We can Help and select the How do I? option to view step-by-step instructions on how to use the features available in your Business Online Banking.