Explore by topic
To send money to other BB Americas’ account holders, the beneficiary must have an active Online Banking profile with the bank. Before you begin, obtain the 10 digits account number and last name of the beneficiary you wish to send money to.
1. Access our website. Log in to your Online Banking Account:
2. Under the “Money Movement” menu option, select the “Transfer” option.
PART 1: Adding a New Beneficiary’s Account for Internal Transfer
3. Before starting an Internal Transfer to another BB Americas customer, you must “Add” the beneficiary account. To do this, click on “Add an Account”:
4.a. Choose “Internal” and fill out the required fields. Once done, select “Continue” to proceed.
4.b. Choose “Internal” and fill out the required fields. Once done, select “Continue” to proceed.
5. Review the information and choose the action that best applies:
Part 2: Making a Transfer
6.a. Choose “Make Transfer” from the menu option and fill out the following fields:
6.b. Choose “Make Transfer” from the menu option and fill out the following fields:
7. After you filled out the required fields, select “Continue”:
8. Review the transaction details and choose the action that best applies:
9. After you select “Submit”, your transfer is complete and the reference number for the transaction will appear. In case you wish to make another transfer, select the “Make Transfer” option.
10. If you performed a “Recurring Transaction,” once your transfer is complete, the same will appear under the “Transfer Activity” section. You may revisit this section at any time and choose to “View” your scheduled transfer or “Cancel” it to stop the transaction from recurring.