Explore by topic
Receive money in: Immediately
To send funds to other BB Americas Bank account holders, the beneficiary must have an active Online Banking account. Before starting your funds transfer request, obtain the beneficiary’s account number which should contain 10 digits and the beneficiary’s last name with the Bank.
1. Access our website. Login to your Online Banking Account.
2. Under the Money Movement menu option, select the Transfer option.
3. Before starting an Internal Transfer to another BB Americas account holder, you must add the beneficiary account. To do this, click on Add Accounts.
4. Choose Internal and fill in the required fields, then click Continue.
5. Review the information and choose the action that best applies: Submit, Edit, or Cancel.
6. To make the transfer, return to the Make Transfer tab, and fill in the fields below, then click on Continue.
Note: For recurring transfers, you will also have to fill in the following fields: Frequency informing the frequency with which the transfer should occur, Start Date informing the initial date of the transfer, and End On, informing for how long the transfer should recur.
7. Review the transaction details and choose the action that best applies:
8. After you select Submit, your transfer is complete and the reference number for the transaction will appear. If you wish to make another transfer, select Make Another Transfer.
9. If you performed a Recurring Transaction, it would appear under the Activity section. You may revisit this section at any time and View Details of your recurring transfer, Edit the transfer, or Delete the recurring transfer.