Ways you protect yourself
How to Safely Browse Online Banking and Mobile App
Useful Security Tips
- Access accounts through trusted devices. It is essential that you sign into your financial accounts only through personal devices.
- Access your account frequently to keep track of your balance and bank transactions. This way, any activity on your account not recognized by you will be easily identified and can be reported to the bank quickly.
- Whenever possible, use the Bill Pay service to pay your bills. This way, you keep your account information safe and ensure access to your electronic record keeping.
- Enable the alerts option in your account and keep an eye on your bank transactions. Learn how to activate alerts through Online Banking Individuals.
- To ensure the safety of your personal devices, regularly update computer software to the latest versions. Firewalls control unauthorized users from accessing devices. We recommend the installation of anti-virus on all computer systems.