Ways you protect yourself
How to Safely Browse Online Banking and Mobile App
Access Credentials (Username and Password)
- Username: Your username must contain 6 to 30 characters in a row and no special characters.
- Password: Your password must contain 8 to 18 characters with at least 1 numeral, 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 special character (!@#$%¨&*).
- Choose username and password that are unique and easy to remember. Avoid using data contained in your CPF or driver’s license.
- Do not use account numbers, social security numbers or other bank account information.
- Change your Online Banking password frequently.
- Never share sensitive information like your username and password with family, friends or third parties.