Explore by topic
The Wire Transfer service allows you to create one-time wires or set up template-based wire for ongoing use.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following Beneficiary information:
- Bank Routing Number (For US Banks) or SWIFT Code (For International Banks);
- Bank Name;
- Bank Address (Street, City, State, Zip Code);
- Account Number;
- Beneficiary’s Address (person or business) (Street, City, State, Zip Code).
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
1. Visit our website. Select Access My Account. Select Business and enter your login credentials.
2. Under the main menu select Transfers and Payments, select Wire Money.
3. Fill in the Debit information fields following the below instructions:
a. Wire Type: Select the type of wire to use.
- Domestic Wire – Use this option to send money to other U.S. Banks.
- Foreign currency international wire – Use this option to send an international wire in a foreign currency.
- USD international wire – Use this option send an international wire in USD currency.
b. Template Name: Optional – use this field to create a template for future use.
c. Account: Select the account to be debited from the drop-down list.
d. Send on date: Select the date for the wire transfer request to take place.
e. Amount: Dollar amount of the wire.
f. Currency: The currency type for the money. (Only applies if you have chosen Foreign currency international wire)
g. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the Recipient information:
Bank ID type: (ABA, SWIFT,CHIPS)
Bank ID: (Required) Enter the 9-digit bank routing and transit number. (If you do not know the routing number use the tool Bank ID Search to locate it.)
Bank Name: (Required) Enter the name of the financial organization to receive the wire transfer.
Bank Address 1: (Required) Enter the recipient’s bank address.
Bank Address 2: (Required) Enter the recipient’s bank address.
Bank Address 3: (Optional) Enter the recipient’s bank address.
Recipient Account: (Required) Enter the account number to receive the wire transfer.
Recipient Name: (Required) Enter the name or department who will receive the wire transfer.
Recipient Address 1: (Required) Enter the address for the person or department who will receive the wire transfer.
Recipient Address 2: (Required) Enter the address for the person or department who will receive the wire transfer.
Recipient Address 3: (Optional) Enter additional address information for the person or department who will receive the wire transfer.
Additional information for recipient: (Required) Enter the purpose of the wire and any additional information deemed important for the recipient.
5. If necessary, use the fields Fist Intermediary Information, Second Intermediary Information to provide an intermediary bank information.
6. The Wire Initiator Information appears pre-filled for you. Verify the information that appears and then click Continue.
7. The Verify Wire page appears. Certify that the information is accurate, then click on Transmit to send the wire or click on Submit for approval, if additional approval from someone within your company must be obtained prior to the processing of the wire. Please note that if the Submit for Approval option is selected, your wire will be held in the “Approve Wires” section within the Business Online Banking until someone approves it.