Explore by topic
How to Transfer Money to your Own Account at Other Banks
1. Access our website. Login to your Online Banking Account:
2. Under the “Money Movement” menu option, select the “Transfer” option.
PART 1: Adding an Account
3. Before starting an External Transfer to your own account at another Bank in the USA, you must add and verify the account. To do this, click on “Add an Account”.
4.a. Choose “External” and fill out the required fields.
4.b. Fill out the required fields.
4.c. Fill out the required fields. Once done, select “Continue” to proceed.
5. Review the information and choose the action that best applies:
Part 2: Completing the Verification of your Owned Account
To confirm that the account you added belongs to you, you will be required to complete the verification process of the same. Here is how it works:
a. Enter the amount of the test deposits received on the available fields and click “Submit” to complete the validation.
b. Your account is now “Confirmed” and can be used to make transfers.
Part 3: Making a transfer
6.a. Choose “Make Transfer” from the menu option and fill out the following fields:
6.b. Fill out the following fields:
7. After you filled out the required fields, select “Continue”:
8. Review the transaction details and choose the action that best applies:
9. After you select “Submit”, your transfer is complete and the reference number for the transaction will appear. In case you wish to make another transfer, select the “Make Transfer” option.
10. If you performed a “Recurring Transaction,” once your transfer is complete, the same will appear under the “Transfer Activity” section. You may revisit this section at any time and choose to “View” your scheduled transfer or “Cancel” it to stop the transaction from recurring.