Explore by topic
Wire Transfers Domestic
The cut-off time to submit a same-day wire request for processing is 2:00 PM (Miami Time). Please note that wire requests with incorrect information, will not be processed and a new request will need to be initiated. You are liable for any and all wire transfer requests performed through the Online Banking, using your login credentials.
1. Access our website. Login to your Online Banking Account:
2. Under the menu option “Money Movement”, choose “Wire Transfer”:
3. Read and Accept the “Wire Agreement”:
4. Fill out the available fields following the below instructions:
a. Under “Wire Type” – Choose the Wire Transfer type you wish to make:
i. Choose Domestic Wire: To send money to other accounts within the USA
ii. Choose International Wire: To send money to other accounts outside the USA
b. Wire Name: Include a name for the wire
c. Debit Account: Choose your Debit Account
d. Amount: Enter the amount you want to send in Dollars
e. Frequency: Choose the frequency of your wire. If this is a one-time wire, choose “Once”
f. Transfer Dates:
i. Choose “Transfer Now” to send the wire on today’s date. Note: This option only appears, when wire request are placed before the 2pm cut-off time.
ii. Choose “Select Date”: To send your wire on a future date.
g. Select “Continue” to proceed.
5. Leave all the information displayed under “Debit Information” as is:
6. Under “Receiving Bank Information”, include the following information:
a. ABA: Enter the wire ABA number of the receiving (beneficiary) bank.
Tip: You can use the “ABA Search” to locate the ABA number for the receiving bank instructions.
6.1 Simply enter the name of the desired bank and select “Search”:
6.2 Search returns all possible matches, choose the desired one and click “Select Bank” to return to previous page and continue with your request:
b. Bank Name: Enter the receiving bank information;
i.e: Bank of America
c. Address (optional): Optional field you may leave it blank.
d. City, State, Postal Code: include the corresponding City and State of the receiving bank.
Tip: if you used the ABA search option, this field will be automatically populated by the system.
e. Bank to Bank Information: Enter the purpose for your wire. Wires received without a “Purpose of Wire” will not be processed.
7. “Receiving Bank Information”, is the person or company receiving the wire. The optional fields are displayed with the text optional in parenthesis.
- Account Number: Enter the Beneficiary’s account number
- Account Name: Enter Beneficiary’s Name
- Address: Enter the beneficiary’s full address
- City, State, Postal Code: Enter the corresponding City and State of the beneficiary.
8. Select “Continue” to proceed.
9. Review the information of your Wire and select “Submit Wire” to complete your wire request:
10. The confirmation of wire request appears:
* A receipt confirming the transaction is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
11. To monitor the status of your request, from the Wire Transfer sub-menu option select the “Scheduled” option.
12. The status of you wire will be displayed under the “Status” column: