Explore by topic
How to Pay Bills Online Using Bill Pay
Note: Some restrictions may apply. Bill Pay service is only available to clients who have a U.S. address listed on the account. Bill Pay may only be used for payments made to consumers and/or businesses located in the U.S..
1. On the main page, select the PLUS (+) Sign.
2. Click on Pay Bill.
3. Select accounts previously registered for payment or click on the (+) sign to add a new account to be paid.
4. If you choose to add a new payee, type the name (Ex: Rent) on the bar and then select the + Create a new “Rent” payee message that appears.
5. Fill in the fields as requested, and click Done to complete the process of adding a payee.
- Payment Name
- Funds Account Number
- ZIP CODE
- Phone (Optional)
6. A message will be displayed confirming that the payee was successfully added. To initiate payment, select the desired payee, fill in the requested fields, and press Continue:
- PAY FROM: Account from which funds will be debited
- SEND ON: Earliest date on which payment will be sent
- AMOUNT: Amount to be paid
7. The final step will be to Approve Payment. Verify all information previously entered for accuracy, and click Approve.