Explore by topic
How to Pay Bills Online Using Bill Pay
Note: Bill Pay service is only available to customers who have a Social Security number, a U.S. address and a U.S. phone number listed on the account. Payees must be located in the US. Before you can start using the Bill Pay feature on the BB Americas Personal Mobile App, you must enroll in the service via the Personal Online Banking portal.
1. On the main page, select the PLUS (+) Sign.
2. Click on Pay Bill.
3. Select accounts previously registered for payment or click on the (+) sign to add a new account to be paid.
4. If you choose to add a new payee, type the name (Ex: Rent) on the bar and then select the + Create a new “Rent” payee message that appears.
5. Fill in the fields as requested, and click Done to complete the process of adding a payee.
- Payment Name
- Funds Account Number
- ZIP CODE
- Phone (Optional)
6. A message will be displayed confirming that the payee was successfully added. To initiate payment, select the desired payee, fill in the requested fields, and press Continue:
- PAY FROM: Account from which funds will be debited
- SEND ON: Earliest date on which payment will be sent
- AMOUNT: Amount to be paid
7. The final step will be to Approve Payment. Verify all information previously entered for accuracy, and click Approve.