Explore by topic
How to Download and Access the Business Mobile App
1. Access the App Store (IPhone) or Google Play (Android) and download the “BB Americas Business” Mobile App on your mobile phone.
2. Open the BB Americas Business Mobile App.
3. Enter the Company ID followed by your User ID and click Continue.
If you wish to save your credentials for future access, check Save my Company ID and Save my user ID.
Note: For security purposes, the Touch ID or Face ID feature will only become available after several successful logins attempts have been made using User ID and Password.
4. Enter your password and click Continue.
5. For security purposes, your credentials will be authenticated via a Verification Code Validation. Select the phone number the Verification Code should be sent to and click Continue.
6. Enter the code received via text message (SMS) and click Continue.
7. After entering the Verification Code received by text message (SMS), you will be prompted to enter a cell phone number that will be used to enable the Text Banking (SMS) service. This service is only available for U.S. phone numbers. If you do not have a U.S. phone number, fill in the field as follows: Area Code (DDD) + the last 8 digits of your cell phone number: I.e.:(27)99000-0000, enter 2790000000. This step is required. Then, click Enroll.
8. If you wish to allow BB Americas to send Push Notifications to your mobile phone, click Allow when prompted.