Explore by topic
How to Create a New Company User
Adding a new user and services:
1. Access the BB Americas Bank website, click on Access My Account and select Business.
2. Enter your Company ID and User ID, and click Login.
3. You will be redirected to a new page. Enter your Password and click Sign In.
Attention: Whenever you sign in to your Online Banking on a new device or browser, you will need to confirm your identity by receiving a Verification Code. There are two ways you can receive a verification code: SMS Text or Phone Call (We advise you to mute your phone, as the call is sensitive to noise).
4. On the main menu, click on Administration and select Company Administration.
5. Click Manage Users and select Create New User.
6. Fill in the fields presented for new user creation and click Continue.
7. On the New User – Roles page, select Do not Copy User to create a new user without copying an existing user’s profile. Check the boxes next to the roles you wish to assign to the new user and click Continue.
Definition of each user role:
- Allow user to setup templates.
Allows the user to configure and approve templates only for the services and accounts to which the user is entitled.
- Allow this user to approve transactions.
Allows the user to transmit capabilities only for the services and accounts to which the user is entitled.
- Grant this user administration privileges.
Allows the user to add, modify, copy and delete users, modify their roles, services and account access, rename accounts, and modify the number of approvers required for requests.
If your company already has users created in the Business Online Banking, you can Copy their profile role to create a new user.
8. To copy an existing user’s profile, select Copy User. Existing company users will appear. Choose the existing user profile you wish to copy and click Copy User.
9. Services & Accounts (Optional): The services that have been enabled for your company by the Bank will be shown. You can enable, change permissions or remove services available to the new user. Select the Add, Remove or Change options according to your needs. Select the Continue option to confirm your changes.
10. Limits: The limits of each service assigned to the company will be listed. You can choose to set different limits for each specific user and service in your company. After setting the limits for the company user click Continue to confirm the settings.
11. Verify the information, if necessary make changes clicking on the pencil icon . Press Create User to complete the user creation.
12. The confirmation message New user has been successfully created will be displayed: