Explore by topic
External Transfers (ACH)
Cost: $2 (Temporarily waived)
Receive money in: 2-5 Business Days
Daily Maximum: $3,000.00
Monthly Maximum: $10,000.00
1. Access our website. Log in to your Online Banking Account.
2. Under the Money Movement menu option, select Transfer.
3. Before starting an External Transfer to your own account at another Bank, you must add and verify the account. To do this, click on Add Accounts.
4. Choose External and fill out the required fields. Once done, select Continue to proceed.
5. Review the information and choose the action that best applies.
6. To confirm that the account you added belongs to you, you will be required to complete the verification process. Follow the steps below:
a. Enter the amount of the test deposits received on the available fields and click Submit to complete the validation.
b. Your account is now Confirmed and can be used to make transfers.
7. Choose Make Transfer from the menu option and fill out the following fields, then click Continue.
Note: For recurring transfers, you will also have to fill in the following fields: Frequency informing the frequency with which the transfer should occur, Start Date informing the initial date of the transfer, and End On, informing for how long the transfer should recur.
8. Review the transaction details and select the action that best applies:
9. After you select Submit, your transfer is complete and the Reference Number for the transaction will appear. If you wish to make another transfer, select the Make Another Transfer option.
10. If you performed a Recurring Transaction, it will appear under the Transfer Activity section. You may revisit this section at any time and View Details of your recurring transfer, Edit the transfer, or Delete the recurring transfer.