BB Americas Mother’s Day Contest #PickMeBBAmericas
Why are we doing this contest?
BB Americas Bank believes in the importance of family.
What is the contest about?
If you live in the US and your mother lives abroad, create a recorded video no more than 30 seconds long at a touristic spot in the US explaining why you would like to spend more time with your mother.
The top two winners with the video that meets the following requirements: impactful (40%), authentic (30%) and creative (30%) will be the winning videos and they will each be awarded with a check for US$1,500.00 to be reunited with their mother.
The selection process will be as follow:
Official Contest Rules:
- To participate in the contest, it is mandatory to be a follower of BB Americas on LinkedIn prior to May 9, 2019.BB Americas has the right to use your image and video on our website and LinkedIn page.
- The video must be original, no more than 30 seconds long and must be recorded at a tourist spot in the US city where the participant currently resides. All videos must be submitted by May 9, 2019.
- The video submission dates are from April 12 to May 9, 2019. Videos must be less than 80 MB in MP4 format. Videos should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email with the subject of the email “Me Leva BB Americas” meaning pick me/ take me to my mom BB Americas. Please include your name, current US address and phone number.
- Winners will be chosen and notified on May 12, 2019.
- Employees of BB Americas and any affiliates and immediate family are not eligible to participate.
- To participate in the contest you must be an U.S. legal resident or U.S citizen.